Welcome to iBegin® Users Forum

For iBegin® users to share their experiences of and make suggestions for the improvement of iBegin®.

Welcome to iBegin® Users Forum

Postby CRHGadmin » 03 May 2009 03:45

Dear iBegin® User

Welcome to the iBegin® Users' Forum. Please use the forum to share your experiences of learning with iBegin® and to make suggestions how iBegin® could be improved. If you are having problems running iBegin® or would like to comment on its content, please contact the administrator directly.

PRIVACY: I had to ask visitors to register before using this forum because it was spammed and it took me forever to get rid of the spam. Don't worry - any details that you enter on the registration form will stay with me. In other words, nothing you enter will be forwarded to anyone. Having had my e-mail sold years ago, by an organisation, named after a South American river, that should have known better, I wouldn't wish anyone to suffer the amount of spam I've received ever since.

AGE: You should be 13 years old or older to use this forum. If you are less than 13 years old, please ask your parent or guardian to register for you.

I hope that you're enjoying learning with iBegin®, which took me four years to write and is still being improved. I'm currently working on version three, with a new iBegin® Reader specially developed by Mark Stephens of IDR Solutions http://www.jpedal.org/ to whom I shall be forever grateful.

Regards,

Bob Hayden-Gilbert
CRHGadmin
Site Admin

Return to iBegin® Users Experiences